Digital Media Buyer at Webroot, an OpenText company
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and we will contact you for future openings.
The Programmatic Media Buyer will be responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing and measuring digital media programs for worldwide consumer and business segments. This position will be instrumental in growing and optimizing existing campaigns, as well as conceiving, building, and launching new campaigns across a variety of paid channels. As our media buying is handled in-house, this position will involve hands-on execution with a high level of accountability.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for media strategy and buying across programmatic display, native, video, direct buys and paid social tactics
- Work with our creative team to build effective ads based on learnings from previous tests
- Plan out and maintain audience segmentation for remarketing, prospecting, renewal, and cross-sell campaigns for both B2B and B2C efforts
- Understand and report out on insights and learnings to key stakeholders within the company as applicable for each segment
- Rigorously experiment with all aspects of digital media campaigns, including targeting, ad creative, landing pages, and platform settings
- Adapt a data-driven mindset, utilizing and enhancing live dashboards in Tableau, Google Data Studio and other tools as needed to make decisions
- Proactively research new advertising technologies as applicable to improve program performance
- Optimize the experience of users within the digital media and affiliate channels
- Manage our affiliate program and create growth through new partnerships and strategies
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of digital media experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Hands-on experience buying programmatic/RTB, paid social, and/or paid search media
- Experience with ad tech and website analytics platforms including or similar to Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Tag Manager and/or Google Analytics
- Understanding of direct-response advertising, ad operations, trafficking, measurement strategies, and tracking methodologies for digital media buying
- Ability to analyze large data sets in Excel and/or data visualization tools
- Exhibits strong balance of creativity and analytical skills
- High level of organization and personal initiative; able to work autonomously
- Familiarity with data onboarding, CMS, CRM, affiliate management, front-end development, SQL, BigQuery, data science are all pluses
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection—and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #LI-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.