What you’ll do in the role:
- Work directly with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop Skupos’ digital strategy and online presence across web, email, social, paid search and online advertising channels
- Serve as the primary owner of day-to-day operations in the marketing automation platform
- Serve as a digital marketing subject matter expert and support the Demand Generation Manager in launching campaigns, inclusive of building emails and landing pages, as well as setting up advertising and campaign reporting in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Own and manage organic and paid social media strategy
- Follow best practices and techniques that ensure proper reporting and tracking of all campaigns rolling up into overall marketing reporting
- Manage budgets for online advertising campaigns
- Assist other members of Marketing Team with the technical execution and setup of their campaigns
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Learn through experimentation and analysis of new strategies and tactics
- Measure and report on performance of digital campaigns
- Work across the team and with vendors to develop effective campaigns as part of larger company initiatives
- Build an engaged funnel of retail and enterprise prospects, resulting in direct ROI for the company
- Collaborate with both retail and enterprise sales teams to get buy-in and improve lead quality
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in or managing marketing automation platforms / ESPs
- Experience managing and growing organic social media presence
- Background in creating, managing and optimizing online advertising campaigns on search and social media platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc…)
- Ability to create email campaigns from templates using basic HTML/CSS
- Strategic thinker with exceptional problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail and organization
- Experience in HubSpot is a plus
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Highly personable, always wants to learn more, humble
- Operate well in an environment of rapid change, tight deadlines, limited resources, and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to develop email templates from the ground up using HubSpot’s templating language (HubL / Jinja)
- Working knowledge of GDPR and other privacy requirements related to email marketing and online advertising
- Experience with account based marketing platforms is a plus
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
Since March, all of our Skuad has been working remotely and will continue to do so until we know it is safe to collaborate face-to-face again. As you go through our virtual interview process, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance. If we are fortunate to welcome you to the Skuad, we will get you all the equipment needed to get you set up and productive at home.
Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging. We have and will continue to take steps that ease some of the burden for our Skuad including:
- Monthly stipends to help offset additional expenses incurred with WFH.
- Access to mental health & wellness resources
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let your Recruiter know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - We are in your corner!