Digital Marketing Manager
NextHealth Technologies is excited to move into a new era of Marketing. The team is small, but mighty and we are poised to great things. The Digital Marketing Manager role is essential to scale and grow NextHealth’s Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will generate leads and awareness through a range of channels to drive more predictable lead generation, increase NextHealth’s revenue, and help build a cohesive brand across our target market.
Your role will include implementing Marketing Automation Campaigns in Pardot, as well as execution of digital events (which may transition back to in person at some point in the future). You will be responsible for executing our tactical plan, specifically maintaining the email calendar, building out nurture campaigns, managing email lists, and ensuring Pardot and Salesforce are bilaterally in sync. In addition to managing Pardot, you will have the opportunity to build out appropriate processes related to lead flow and customer journey campaigns.
In this role, you become an ambassador of the NextHealth brand. Not only are your driving campaigns through our new marketing automation platform, but you will lead the successful execution of events to help create awareness for the NHT brand among industry influencers and decision makers through impactful experiences. You will also support creation of marketing collateral and refreshing our website consistent with brand image, market positioning and key selling points.
To be successful, you will be a self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish, have some experience building marketing programs successfully and are able to collaborate with cross-functional teams. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
- Create and lead full-funnel digital marketing projects, measuring and documenting actions and steps taken along the way.
- Develop and execute on audience segmentation strategies leveraging demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design and response
- Leverage marketing automation to develop campaigns and programs based on unique business rules. Use advanced knowledge in Marketing while partnering with management to produce and deliver successful campaigns.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement when creating and modifying nurture campaigns to ensure ad campaigns positively impact the company’s ROI
- Maintain data integrity within Pardot and Salesforce.
- Own content library of digital assets for version control, ease of access and archiving execution materials
- Build marketing flows such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, stalled pipeline, and closed lost email nurturing
- Drive email messaging reporting and run ad hoc analyses. With the support of management, build reports and dashboards to present measurements plans to stakeholders
- Support website updates including gated content for marketing campaigns
- Manages and executes on the digital aspect of non-digital-first projects, like having landing pages up for conferences, speaking proposals, and webinars. For virtual events, this includes pre-promotion and follow up to create an experience for clients & prospects consistent with the NHT brand.
Required Skills & Behaviors:
- Bachelor‘s Degree with 2-5 years of marketing experience, including training in marketing automation platforms like Pardot; familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, analytical and driven individual who works well on a team
- End to end, detailed project management skills
- Action-oriented – won't sit around and wait for someone else to do it. High degree of accountability and sense of urgency plus comfort with aggressive deadlines
- Works autonomously and demonstrates excellent upward management.
- Servant Leader mentality: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling success
- A positive, 'let's try it' attitude. Capability and eagerness to think outside the box. Willingness to push functional boundaries and take risks with a test & learn mindset
- Navigate ambiguity with grace & approach problems with a solution orientation. Enjoys working in unstructured environments; applies structure where needed. Figures things out.