Digital Marketing Manager at Brandfolder
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.Job Description
We are looking for a creative and technically strong Digital Marketing Manager to help grow Brandfolder's digital marketing presence. You'll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing channels such as SEO, paid search, and paid social. The ideal candidate has proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Optimize spend between channels to drive the right business results for SaaS B2B business
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives including website optimization/analytics, landing page creation, paid campaigns, tracking, reporting, and more.
- Work with demand generation and external agencies to plan, manage, and execute digital marketing programs to drive success in meeting goals, ensuring ROI
- Strategize and optimize SEM and software directory presence across all platforms
- Create and manage paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- SEO optimization and best practice implementations across all of our online presence.
- Test and optimize creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms
- Work closely with marketing operations to manage marketing attribution and reports by conversions, lead source, ROI by Channel, Cost Per Lead, and more.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of digital campaigns/programs
- You’re highly curious and technically minded
- PPC campaign management and strong SEO & Content Marketing knowledge
- Experience with creating programs and measuring performance for Google AdWords, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and more.
- Excellent communication project management skills to work with cross-functional team members to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products, and messaging
- Strong Google Analytics expertise
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience a plus
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo a plus
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.