Digital Marketing Manager
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- In this role, you'll use your experience as an innovative digital marketing strategist, content creator and editor to own and scale GoSpotCheck’s digital, social and content marketing programs and maintain our editorial voice across all content formats and distribution channels. You will identify and segment target audiences and industry thought leaders and influencers, schedule/moderate webinars and videos, write Case Studies, ebooks, blogs and social media posts (organic and social). You may identify, outreach and pitch industry experts and influencers to present on GoSpotCheck in webinar series, panels, and summits and develop partnerships with industry associations and industry-savvy content creators. You will manage social media strategy and editorial calendars for LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blog, and email to develop brand awareness and lead generation for existing and new customers. You have a creative, innovative approach to digital and content marketing anchored in an obsession with analytics and soulful storytelling. You have proven experience building long-form content for SEO and thought-leadership programs, will take a strategic approach to content creation and distribution, and build robust audiences and engagement on varied distribution platforms. You’ll be a doer, a thinker, a passionate storyteller and a leader and will play a critical role in further establishing GoSpotCheck in B2B technology and innovation as our in-house digital marketing expert.
What We'll Achieve
- Strategy + Planning
- Scope and define multifaceted digital content marketing projects from beginning to end with a strategic vision for the customer value these projects can deliver
- Identify the best content format to reach our segmented industries and audiences (e.g., white paper, research note, infographic, ebook, blog post, webinar, podcast, calculator, checklists, quizzes, video, slides, podcast, comparison chart, etc.) based on objectives, distribution channel, past performance data, and thought leadership KPIs
- Create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms to drive traffic, engage and convert target audiences, accelerate shared content across social media and digital channels, and effectively communicate our value proposition--speeding conversion of prospects to customers for all stages of the marketing pipeline
- Influence content strategy by working with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the customer journey and campaign life cycle
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; build and deliver content based on established road map/editorial calendars that support our programs and campaigns
- Create, edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
- Manage website content and our content library, completing regular content and performance audits and updating pieces as needed
- Test and explore new acquisition channels based on a sound content and influencer marketing strategy, in partnership with our Demand Gen team; oversee and develop our influencer network vision and growth strategy
- Verify and understand the personas of our target audience and align content to each point in the customer and buyer journey
- Work with cross-functional practitioners to test and optimize content campaigns
- Help implement smart and sustainable SEO strategies that differentiate GSC from competitors
- Be customer-obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message
- Manage the content production budget, and make budget recommendations based on projected impact to marketing KPIs; continue to refine the content strategy based on performance metrics
- Analytics + Reporting
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand content performance and conversion for each stage of the funnel and for all markets
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B multivariate testing: landing pages, creative display, and ad copy
- Ensure proper tagging in Google Tag Manager for campaign assets and web functions for tracking and reporting
- Work with analyst to develop, track and regularly report on search growth, social growth, conversion growth and key drivers, including operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas, campaigns and referring links
- Build custom reports in Google Analytics to track goals, content efficiency, & engagement; use Google Analytics to find content ideas and understand conversion attribution
- Analyze online and offline customer behavior and journey and build multi-touch attribution model
- Provide game-changing content initiatives beyond the scope of reactive requests that help drive significant growth for our business
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as bench-marking GSC performance against competitors
- Communicate outcomes and plans frequently with appropriate business leaders, partners, operators and their teams
Who You Are
- 2-6 years of experience leading digital marketing and content strategy, product marketing, event marketing, journalism, etc. with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as Journalism, Communications, Writing, or English preferred
- Strategic, hypothesis, and data-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing and value-added storytelling
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects that showcase your critical thinking skills, your independence, your creativity and your empathy for our customers
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces
- Familiarity with rich media content creation methods to drive audiences and engagement (webinars, videos, etc.)
- Strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion and amplification
- Experience with developing and managing a robust editorial calendar across multiple channels
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Energetic, positive, curious and willing attitude; ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- A love of excellent writing and content production -- this role will focus heavily on writing and development
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong passion for learning, researching and synthesizing information across a variety of sources
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain technical and complicated topics into layman's terms, key awareness of our customers’ industry business models, and a P&L-based business acumen
- A strong portfolio of original writing, preferably both B2C and B2B; content experience in retail, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, healthcare, mobile workforce development, or technology strongly encouraged
- Experience with A/B testing and helping construct high-performing marketing campaigns
- High editorial standards and an obsession with grammar and punctuation
- Experience creating video content, including writing scripts, storylines, and managing the production process is a plus
- Proven ability to meet or exceed deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Leadership potential and demonstrated professional maturity, including the ability to motivate and work with people across departments and functions
- Eagerness to work in a startup environment, ability to adapt quickly, and willingness to embrace ongoing change and ambiguity required
- Excellent presentation, organization, communication (verbal and writing), and commercial skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and other business intelligence tools
- Advanced proficiency in enterprise email, social posting, listening & monitoring tools, blog, WordPress, HTML and other publishing tools required
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description