Digital Marketing Designer
Digital Marketing Designer
The role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to develop and maintain consistent graphical communication, digital programming, and data-driven execution that gets results, drives engagement and meets brand goals within a B2B business environment. You will be responsible for designing and producing a variety of consistent digital and print assets that cohesively lead the user through the digital engagement experience, including but not limited to: landing pages, email templates, web banners, interactive and static infographics, video, social media posts, eBooks, white papers, print posters/billboards and direct mail. You will also support marketing analytics by enhancing data capture and analysis to further defined digital marketing strategies. In addition, you will support front end web development for the corporate website and work with marketing as well as the marketing operations team to facilitate testing and optimize the online brand experience.
Essential Job Duties:
- Works collaboratively with the marketing team and other external parties to conceptualize and design integrated advertising, marketing and communications vehicles that meet strategic goals
- Creates visually stunning and well-executed interface designs that support brand strategies
- Knowledge of composition, graphic fundamentals, typography, photo/video manipulation and limitations of the web
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members and implement website designs
- Works with senior executives in translating their conceptual requirements into clear, easy to understand and stunning visuals.
- Presents a professional image with team members and other business professionals and has good verbal and written communication skills
- Utilizes technology to execute user-friendly and intuitive web content
- Stays current on best practice standards, including cross-browser compatibility, responsive design/programming and mobile compatibility
- Understands email client setup and management and email template creation for creating and deploying email campaigns
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques
- Ensures all interactive aspects of a project are programmable and executable within timelines
- Meets deadlines and works within approved budget
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in web and online design/programming (html emails, landing pages, webpages, etc)
- 2+ years in digital marketing program execution
- 2+ years’ experience in responsive design/programming
- 3+ years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Adobe AfterEffects or Final Cut desired but not required.
- Proficiency in WordPress environment: programming, site setup and management
- Knowledge and proficiency coding in HTML5, CSS3 and libraries such as jQuery or AngularJS
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Google analytics
- Good interpersonal skills – works well with others
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and turn work quickly when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interest in staying on top of the latest digital trends and continued learning
- B2B enterprise-level client experience a plus
Reports into the Director of Global Marketing Programs and based in Denver, Colorado