Digital Marketing Analyst
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are a drive of leads that are necessary to hit the Sales Plan, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Lead acquisition using data to give us an accurate understanding of UX/UI, and manage PPC, CPL, and SEM advertisements
- Drive leads necessary to hit Sales Plan
- Be obsessed with data. Track Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook....track and help analyze all sources of data!
- Hubspot and CRM management to help optimize lead tracking
- Work with Salesforce to connect information being passed from Hubspot
- Website optimization: A/B test quickly and accurately giving us data to inform our brand/content/CTA/software design teams. Develop tests to ensure we maximize lead acquisition quality
- Run customer awareness campaigns to bring high awareness to product launches, new features, ensure adherence to company brand standards and help us drive customer retention
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of professional digital advertising and optimization preferred
- Magical ability to build workflows and track data in Hubspot. Hubspot certified a plus
- Experience in PPC advertisement on both Facebook and Google
- Experience with A/B testing on different platforms (email, ads, website optimization)
- Ability to communicate clearly and translate campaign results to creatives
- Must be a strong team player comfortable with collaboration
- Very strong attention to detail - at the pixel level!
- Love data like you love long walks on the beach and a warm blanket in the depths of winter
- Experience building and optimizing full marketing funnels
- Be self-motivated, fail fast, recover quickly, learn, and keep going
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly.