Digital Demand Manager
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
Audience Acquisition Manager, NetApp Cloud Data Services
In your role as Audience Acquisition Manager, you'll drive CDS marketing acquisition in new channels and identify ways to attract new buyers in Cloud related positions. You'll collaborate with Product teams, Product Marketing, Sales and Business stake holders to innovate CDS marketing and venture into new markets and industries, which will result in greater brand awareness for NetApp within the Cloud industry as well as new audience acquisition.
In this role you'll find exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification, during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you build innovative programs to drive awareness and demand.
- Work closely with Product marketing, Evangelist, Sales and Product teams to in-depth understanding of the Cloud buyers, their preferences and decision-making process, to drive effective persona -based marketing strategies.
- Define and execute impactful marketing strategies to acquire Cloud buyers within their digital journey and events presence, and drive engagement with our Cloud Sellers.
- Collaborate daily with Product marketing and campaign owners to integrate persona- based marketing within our GTM and campaigns.
- Develop, implement and manage integrated marketing campaigns through a variety of channels that are specifically aligned to the Cloud buyers, focusing on new buyers’ acquisition and brand awareness (including, but not limited to; search engine marketing, social media and content marketing., advertisement channels; events; Web content; specific campaigns).
- Submit content requirements in support of Cloud Buyers audience growth
- Proven experience in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies across the entire marketing mix of owned, earned, and paid channels
- Well-versed in all digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, content marketing, online display media, etc.
- Experience acquiring consumers in highly targeted segments and specialized industry verticals
- Experience designing and executing on A/B and multivariate user tests
- You genuinely enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment where every day presents a new challenge
- You are a quick learner with an action-oriented attitude
- You are self-driven, and are extremely accountable to your commitments
- You are resourceful, flexible, and have excellent follow-through
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.