Digital Advertising Agency Account Manager at IHS Markit Digital
About IHS Markit Digital Advertising Solutions
At IHS Markit Digital, we understand the changes that the financial space is going through. Through our history we have been leaders, providing new and innovative solutions in all areas of the financial industry. We are experts at developing digital strategies with our clients, building world-class experiences, and driving ROI through digital advertising.
We’ve spent years developing our solutions and are now moving aggressively to promote sales, marketing, and creating a strong brand. We are looking for an advertising account manager to join our team and provide industry leading partnership services to our clients, including both advertisers and agencies.
You will drive efforts to expand and grow market share. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of digital marketing and technology, including programmatic advertising.
A number of the largest brands in financial services industry work with us for our high-performance ad server, real-time optimization and reporting tools, rapid product development, financial expertise, and absolute willingness to help on any front.
With your industry background, your skills at solving complicated problems and your ability to explain the solutions clearly, you will step right in to support our clients. You will work with other Account Managers to implement and support digital advertising campaigns, troubleshoot ad trafficking issues, and develop some of the most advanced, data-driven, interactive creatives.
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs.
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients.
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Propose and execute strategic media plans.
- Recommend, design, and implement digital projects to increase client ROI.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign progress.
- Keep abreast of new trends in digital technology.
- 3-5 years in a a media agency or marketing role with media buying/planning experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to continue relationshipsbond through the lifetime ofwith the clientestablish and grow client relationships
- Hands-on experience setting-up and optimizing campaigns in The Trade Desk and Facebook platforms
- Hands-on experienceExperience executing with dynamic content optimization, behavioral targeting, data management platform linkages, or related technologiesstrategies
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and/or applicable experience.
- Intellectually curious and creative
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and presentation skills
- Strong Confidence manipulating data in Excel skills
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact [email protected] or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.