Corporate Content Marketing Manager- Remote USA at Conga
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Corporate Content Marketing Manager
Conga is in search of a Corporate Content Marketing Manager to develop and carry out a comprehensive strategy to support our brand through blog and social media programs. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart, motivated by creating content and social campaigns that inspire our customers, partners, and community. As the Content Manager, this person is an excellent writer with the ability to run a blog contributor program. They have a pulse on what’s happening on social and within Conga to create a calendar and social campaigns that increase brand awareness and engagement, customer retention and conversions.
- Define and manage the blog and social strategy, while increasing brand awareness, supporting marketing programs, and driving sales.
- Develop innovative and engaging social campaigns that celebrate Conganeers (our employees, customers, partners and community) and further our marketing initiatives (events, product launches, thought leadership, etc).
- Grow audiences and engagement on social platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Maintain a posting schedule on blog and social media platforms and regularly create platform-specific content including text posts, images, videos, and graphics.
- Create a social media dashboard to track engagement data, using data to make strategic decisions to grow our audience and increase engagement.
- Drive and/or create inventive, meaningful blog content at a regular cadence to support multiple functions across the organization and marketing, from events to product launches to thought leadership.
You have a passion for your job and you get along with a wide variety of people. You’ve got experience in running social media and blogs, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have a strategic and data-driven approach and are comfortable with looking at numbers for evaluation and decision-making. You have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and are comfortable presenting ideas and results.
- 3-5 years work experience working with social media and blog
- Above all, you’re a great writer and editor who thrives on creating many different types of content and supporting the work of the entire team
- Proven track record of building social channels and a successful blog program.
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interactions.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications and social media management platforms
You should bring deep social media understanding and experience across platforms to help develop and grow the Conga profile and presence. The successful candidate will be an excellent writer to help elevate the blog, planning and scheduling all content while writing original posts and supporting contributions from internal subject matter experts. Sitting on the corporate marketing team, your ultimate objective is to grow brand awareness and engagement, while helping drive conversion and retention.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $91,433 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.