Content Marketing Producer for Private Cloud at NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By building cloud infrastructures, customers get the scale and quality of service that modern applications require. Only NetApp can help organizations focus on the business at hand when they develop a zero-touch infrastructure that manages apps, data and services as one integrated resource supporting both public and private clouds.
Content Marketing Producer for Private Cloud
NetApp is looking for a progressive content marketing producer to lead content planning, development and optimization for our private cloud data solutions. This leader will work closely with the editor in chief, campaign manager, demand generation, product marketing and multimedia experts to create the right content, at the right time for specific buyers.
- Keen ability to set priorities and build a holistic marketing content plan
- Working knowledge of hybrid cloud technologies and the benefits of data storage
- Established track record in creating content plans and marketing assets for the data storage buyer and key influencers in the private cloud space
- Skilled at making decisions from data to continually optimize and improve content
- Strong project management and production skills with ability to effortlessly manage the entire content lifecycle in a collaborative environment
- Excellent editorial and copywriting abilities, outlining and proof reading long-form assets with focused attention to maintaining a compelling story and value proposition
- Creative vision and understanding of brand and editorial guidelines to liaise with and direct in-house teams, agencies, and production companies to bring stories to life
- \10 years in a similar role for B2B marketing (editorial, content marketing, communications)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in campaign marketing, digital marketing and demand generation
- Experience creating content for B2B technology buyers and influencers
- Experience working with designers and agencies to produce and plan content
- Proficient on Adobe creative and experience tools, publishing platforms like WordPress, SharePoint 365 for project planning and content sharing, social platforms like Sprinklr and Dynamic Signal. Eloqua is a major plus
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.