Content Marketing Manager/Director
Content Marketing Manager or Director (DOE)
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Content Marketing Manager or Director (depending on experience) to join our fast-paced marketing team and lead / scale our content marketing efforts. This person will report to the CMO and own responsibility for writing and producing various types of marketing content in coordination with the creative team to fulfill a critical role in Mersive’s brand building and market education efforts. The role requires a confident, self-directed individual contributor who can create content strategies / plans, maintain a well-organized content calendar, independently write copy / create content, manage cross-functional team members and agencies (when needed) to finalize assets, and achieve target KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own management and execution of Mersive content calendar
- Work closely with Creative Lead to create compelling new assets that increases brand awareness, digital lead generation, and digitally-sourced / -enabled revenue
- Create new core assets on an ongoing basis (3-4 per month) including e-books / e-guides, market research reports, and case studies and repurpose them for use across multiple channels.
- Own delivery of the Mersive brand book including positioning statements, company history, brand attributes, and style guide.
- Own the Mersive blog, including posting to the blog 1x/week minimum and facilitating posts by various internal and external contributors.
- Create copy for websites. social pages, and social posts.
- Work with a translation partner to localize content for international distribution.
- Meet high-velocity content production schedule.
- Balance and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure Mersive’s standards for quality and brand alignment/compliance are met on all projects.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal stakeholders, executives, customers, and partners to create compelling content and complete other value-add initiatives that arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or another related field of study
- Minimum 5+ years B2B content marketing experience for growth-oriented technology companies
- Experience shaping market research projects including objective setting and question drafting
- High integrity and intellectual honesty
- High self-awareness and respect for others
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations
- Motivates people and holds them accountable
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- High comfort with data and logic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Must pass a thorough security background check
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment