Content Marketing Manager
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Our Growth team is, well, growing :) We’re actively seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join us and help refine, execute, and strategize our content marketing initiatives. Your goal? Drive awareness, leads, and conversions through all organic growth channels. Reporting to our Director of Growth, and working out of our Denver HQ. Our ideal candidate is a creative storyteller and true problem solver, looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Help to develop the content strategy, from managing content campaigns and our editorial calendar to planning or writing content for CRM and SEO.
- Scale our content program by finding freelance writers, communicate assignments and deadlines to writers.
- Own updating and socializing the editorial calendar to advance the Havenly content engine and promote brand governance.
- Optimize blog content for SEO, earned and paid social distribution, and to support lifecycle marketing programs.
- Manage our content program to grow non-brand traffic and revenue: identify UGC opportunities, launch and scale new pages, improve core web experiences, and increase the relevance of current pages.
- Help define business requirements for content marketing campaigns, and see them to fruition. Must have the ability to complete the entire content lifecycle—from ideation to authoring, and ultimately publishing pieces online.
- Oversee the production of a range of multimedia content, from videos, blog posts, white papers, and photography to support high-level growth team goals.
- Grow our backlink program, including sourcing guest blogging and other content exposure opportunities.
- Use tools to identify technical SEO opportunities (crawl errors, redirects, broken links, page load time) and work with our engineering team to implement high-impact changes
- Develop metrics and cadence of ongoing analysis evaluating organic. Search performance—ensuring constant optimization through various analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, and Google Search Console.
In your application, we’re looking for these things:
Work Experience - Proven success per the above list. You’ve had some work experience doing most or all of what you’ll be doing in this role, preferably, in a B2C company. You’ve got a passion for storytelling, know how to connect with consumers, and bring a brand voice to life through content.
Data Experience - We’re a data-driven company. You’ve got to be able to make decisions based on data that you pull and analyze, and present those findings to those around you. Everyone in our company is looking to the data to understand what’s working, what’s not, and what to test and try next to make improvements.
Startup Experience - You have experience moving VERY quickly, iterating on the fly, testing religiously, and working really hard. You can operate out of ambiguity, create your own guardrails and constantly push against them. You have passion, you’re driven, take a ton of pride in the work you do and hold yourself to the highest standard of accountability.
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s hard - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skill set. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.If this sounds exciting, and you’re interested in joining us, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re excited about Havenly, what’s important to you in your next role, and why you’re a great fit for this opportunity.