Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Mersive is a scaling software company in downtown Denver, and we’re seeking the perfect Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team. Mersive Solstice is an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how top organizations work and learn. The Content Marketing Manager will write and produce various types of marketing content in coordination with the creative team to fulfill a critical role in Merisve’s brand building and market education efforts.
The Content Marketing Manager will join Mersive’s Brand and Product Marketing team and will own the management and execution of Mersive content calendar. The role requires both independent creation of high quality content as well as ongoing program management to support Mersive’s strategic marketing goals and overall company growth.
This position offers the right experienced, data-driven content marketing professional the opportunity to apply content creation and program management skills to accelerate market adoption of Mersive’s industry-leading collaboration product. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success, a diverse set work samples, a data-driven and results oriented approach to content marketing, and a willingness to accept ownership of a many duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own management and execution of Mersive content calendar.
- Work closely with Creative Lead to create compelling new assets.
- Create new core assets on an ongoing basis (3-4 per month) including white papers, product and company videos, customer case studies, and more.
- Adapt and repurpose core assets for use across multiple channels/venues.
- Own the Mersive blog, including posting to the blog 2x/week minimum and facilitating posts by various internal and external contributors.
- Work with a translation partner to localize content for international distribution.
- Meet high-velocity content production schedule.
- Balance and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure Mersive’s standards for quality and brand alignment/compliance are met on all projects.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal stakeholders, executives, customers, and partners to create compelling content and complete other value-add initiatives that arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, marketing, or another related field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional content marketing experience.
- Experience creating content for technical products/solutions.
- Must be able to adopt the Mersive brand voice and writing style.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Must pass a thorough security background check
- Market research experience.
- Experience creating content for new technology in nascent/early markets.
- Experience working for a small/startup company.
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment