Content Marketing Manager, SMB at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing. The team delivers on a lead commit every month for both mid-market and enterprise-level customers and acquires about 80% of leads via content marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a candidate who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Marketing Manager duties include creating and managing a content calendar, producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies, analyzing content performance, managing vendors and contractors, and other tasks as needed.
The Content Marketing Manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, thought leadership, organic traffic via SEO and other tactics, and using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager, SMB.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales for both Pushpay and Church Community Builder brands
- Assist with development and delivery of content recommendations as they relate to overall campaign strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, SMB to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Manage timeline for various content pieces to ensure deliverables meet their deadlines.
- Partner with SMB Marketing Manager to measure results of content activity to inform future campaign messaging.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: they create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Creation of multiple types of content such as emails, ebooks, infographics, one pagers, blogs, and case studies.
- Assist SMB Marketing Manager in the development of sales materials as appropriate.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Manage content distribution in a way that serves all stakeholders.
- Management of all outside vendors, contractors, tools, and other resources.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years or more experience owning content marketing production and strategy
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices for optimization of content
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Prove track record of excellent time management and ability to meet various deadlines
- Excellent command of written English for the purpose of proofreading and editing content
- Experience creating short form, acquisition focused content for the web and digital consumption
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, SEO, and other related tools
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
This position is located in either our Redmond, WA HQ office or our Colorado Springs, CO location.
The candidate will need to be physically located in either of these locations