Consumer Strategist at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As an Consumer Strategist, you would showcase your impressive analytical skills and strategic planning chops. In this role, you will leverage HG’s market-leading insights and digital capabilities to create and implement consumer-centric, integrated marketing programs to meet the goals of our hospital and hospital system clients.
What you will do:
- You will work with clients directly to understand their marketing needs and identify relevant data insights.
- You will create innovative integrated marketing strategies to fulfill client needs, leveraging HG insights and capabilities.
- You will engage internal resources and partners for project/campaign planning and unified expertise.
- You will draft proposals laying out integrated strategies and expected outcomes for client review.
- You will report results and explain implications of executed strategies to clients.
- You will analyze strategy results and make recommendations for optimization.
What you will bring:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of healthcare (navigation, patient experience, healthcare marketplace, care provider infrastructure) and healthcare marketing
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in marketing planning and campaign/program execution
- Experience with the majority of the following: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital (paid search, display, paid social and SEO) or CRM and Marketing Automation
- Ability to develop and present to stakeholders a compelling story articulating the business problem, outlining corresponding solutions, and framing the outcomes
- Experience with development, management and evolution of consumer insights and journey mapping
- Comfortable with 35% overnight travel
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $68,000 - $70,000 annually*
- Commission plan
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience