Cloud Field Marketing Manager
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
Cloud Field Marketing Manager:
Reporting into the Sr Director of Americas Marketing, the Cloud field marketing manager will lead marketing within the Americas to drive NetApp’s cloud business. The primary focus of the role is to support sales revenue goals for new and existing customers by implementing integrated marketing programs that deliver positive results. As a Marketing Manager you work individually and as part of a dynamic team that plans and implements marketing programs in support of the Cloud business for NetApp.
Key focus areas:
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, build a quality pipeline to help sales achieve bookings goal
- Through a deep understanding of NetApp’s Cloud Portfolio and Hyperscaler strategies, develop Cloud marketing plans and execute in alignment with key business goals. The marketing plan to include both direct and indirect routes to market
- In alignment with the Campaign’s team, develop marketing strategies to focus sales/funnel progression, pushing the customer through a structured (but flexible) journey
- Become funnel experts for all leads within designated Geo. Working closely with Campaigns, Revenue marketing, SDRs, sales and wider marketing team to push opportunities to close
- Identify marketing strategies to help close late-stages opportunities, both marketing generated leads and non-marketing
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and ability to see the big picture and alignment to sales and marketing opportunities
- Develop account specific marketing plans for top targeted accounts, implement plan and programs, measure ROI and deliver results to increase sales opportunities\
The candidate should be a strategic thinker that builds annual marketing plans and goals, executes flawlessly and measures the results and effectiveness of the marketing programs
• Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience working with sales organizations and partners.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strategic planning and execution
• Analysis and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills in working closely with sales leaders and channel partners
• Sales and market analysis
• Cross-functional collaboration
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.