Channel Marketing Manager
You are an experienced marketing professional looking for a challenging opportunity to help define, implement and manage channel marketing efforts for a market leader in internet security, an area that is growing significantly with unlimited potential. As the Channel Marketing Manager at Webroot, you will be given the tools, managerial support and decision making autonomy to successfully develop and execute plans for enablement and engagement programs for distributors, MSPs and other strategic partners. This is a high visibility position within the marketing division. You will use your excellent communication and presentation expertise while working with all levels of management (up to VP and Director) with channel partners and within Webroot. This is a chance to prove your ability to build partnerships and strategic plans that will have a demonstrable impact on ROI and will drive revenues. If this is the kind of challenging opportunity you are driven to take on head first, apply today!
The Channel Marketing Manager, working out of our Broomfield, Colorado corporate office is a high impact member of the marketing team that helps define, implement, and manage North America marketing programs focused on platform and strategic partners, as well as partner community groups. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player, with a passion for technology (security), channel marketing, sales enablement, and general marketing excellence. This position is responsible for creating and managing partner marketing campaigns supporting all partner types. This position must have a deep understanding of B2B marketing, channel marketing, field marketing, and channel sales.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Develop MSP partner recruitment campaigns (email, webinars, social, content and tools)
- MSP event planning and execution.
- Develop MSP enablement and engagement programs for Webroot RMM and Strategic Partners that drive mindshare, build pipeline and grow revenue.
- Plan and execute tactics to onboard new partners ensuring that partners have access to the required assets, content and guidance about new products and solutions quickly, and in a consistent manner
- Develop turnkey Go-to-market tactics, sales enablement programs, launch events, training, incentive programs supporting all partner types.
- Define and execute results-driven partner enablement and incentive programs, following through to completion by monitoring promotions and incentives and provide post-program ROI analysis.
- Writing and editing of partner communications.
- As the primary marketing point of contact for Platform and Strategic Partners as well as partner user groups, this person will work side-by-side with Sales to create awareness and generate sales through these partners.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B tech marketing role, with at least 3 years of experience in channel marketing is required.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of distribution channels including VARs and MSPs.
- Experience developing turnkey channel marketing, with in-depth knowledge of all marketing media.
- Experience with channel programs including MDF, co-op, and loyalty programs.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with the ability to develop marketing content and reports that communicate program results.
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- 20-30% travel.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.