Business Process Manager Senior at FIS
Business Process Manager Senior
Creating an inspiring experience and supporting the success of our people is the key to creating a high-performance culture at FIS. As the Business Process Manager Senior of Experience and Success for the Strategy and Go-to-Market team (part of Worldpay Merchant Solutions Division of FIS) you will be responsible for driving the agenda for the division globally.
You will be doing
- Team performance and reporting: Responsible for team tracking and reporting of key objectives, executive reporting, and weekly team meetings.
- Team communications. Responsible for managing monthly team communications, materials/content/planning for all hands (usually ~4-6 times a year), and key executive meetings.
- Team experience and culture. Responsible for driving the improvement of overall recruiting efforts, new team member onboarding, career path shaping, and push L&D efforts. Create organizational and people experiences.
- Special projects. Support one-off projects that sit outside of the current scope of one of my induvial teams and key follow-ups from all areas where I'm involved.
What You Bring
- Excellence in using Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Executive presence, communication, & interpersonal skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Hypothesis driven thinking & consultant skillset
- Passion for organizational change, performance management, and leadership development
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and creativity
Ideal Skills & Experience
- We are ideally looking for someone with one (or a combination of) the following backgrounds
- Work experience at a leading management consultancy
- Experience or exposure to the fintech industry. Payments experience a plus.
- Experience at a leading tech company, VC firm, or high performing startup
- Strong analytical background & comfort w/ numbers
- Experience or passion for org, people, & talent issues
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote working environment
- Opportunity to lead high impact projects that receive senior executive attention
- Chance to be a leader in shaping the strategy for top global Fintech
- Senior leadership exposure and career progression
- Leadership development opportunities
- A fun, collaborative work environment
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.