Business Consultant at Blue Moon Digital, Inc.
We are data nerds with marketing souls! Blue Moon Digital Inc. is a Digital Consultancy with a team of experts leveraging proprietary technology & data science to help clients optimize their businesses and digital marketing initiatives. Our collaborative environment and opportunities for growth make people love working here, and this year we are recognized as a top 20 “Best Places to Work” in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal! Currently we are looking for a top-notch Business Consultant!
This Job is For You If
- You enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment
- You have advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries (Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment)
- You have the ability to demonstrate sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment
- You enjoy communicating with people
What You’ll Do
As a Domo Business Consultant at Blue Moon Digital, you will be part of the Business Intelligence team. You will be responsible for managing relationships with the team and customers, providing scope on projects, identifying business requirements, and implementing BMDi products.
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like
- Manage end to end deployment processes and resources
- Manage relationships with BMDi customers
- Work with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications and communicate technical requirements
- Discuss customer data maturity and strategy and recommend appropriate solutions
What We’ll Love About You
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum of 2 years BI experience in a related field
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and project deliverables
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture: We focus on Achievement, Innovation, Courage, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. We are recognized by Built In Colorado and the Denver Business Journal for our great workplace culture!
- Health Benefits: Variety of medical options along with dental and vision benefits
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with a company match
- Growth: Growth is one of our company’s core values. We provide a variety of opportunities for growth!
- Rest and Relaxation: Unlimited PTO, more than 10 paid holidays.
- Work/Life Balance: Blue Moon Digital encourages you to volunteer and provides health and wellness support
- Casual Workplace: Casual dress code, ping-pong table, open kitchen
- Meaningful Work: All employees have a big impact at BMDi!
- Blue Moon Digital is an employee-owned company
Blue Moon Digital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.