B2B Marketing Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a B2B Marketing Associate to drive demand and help build our customer base through campaign creation, data-driven experiments, and account-based strategies targeted at Fortune 1000 companies.
In particular, we’re looking for a versatile hands-on marketer who’s energized by the idea of working closely with sales to produce, nurture, and convert demand. You love supporting both outbound and inbound efforts to meet our growth objectives. You’ll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing key marketing channels like paid social, paid search, and SEO.
As a B2B Marketing Associate, you will:
- Work with Sr. B2B Marketing Manager and Sales team to strategize and execute on account-based marketing playbooks including sales outbound emails, direct mail, and targeted display ads
- Take primary responsibility for executing the launch of all campaigns in a variety of channels including: paid search, paid social, webinars, display advertising, and other marketing channels to drive MQLs
- Create, maintain, and update web assets including landing pages, resources, and imagery
- Manage leads lists for events and prospecting to ensure proper record management
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Partnerships and other subject matter experts
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Constantly measure and improve upon program performance success utilizing reporting from Salesforce, Marketo, and Bizible.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, or account-based marketing role
- Big plus if experience marketing to enterprise companies and/or Fortune 1000s
- Experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Familiarity with or passionate to learn account-based marketing best practices
- Strong communicator with desire to work across distributed teams in a collaborative fashion
- Motivated, scrappy self-starter that gets the job done
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.