B2B Marketing Associate at HomeAdvisor
B2B Marketing Associate
HomeAdvisor’s Marketing team is expanding, and we want you to have fun at your job while also growing your career. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and ambitious contributor to join our B2B marketing team. This is a huge area of focus and strong growth for the company.
About the B2B Marketing Team
The B2B marketing team has been a key component to the acquisition of HomeAdvisor’s paying customer base. The team is responsible for all communications to our service professional network and is looking to support the rapid growth of the sales force and strengthen our customer engagement.
As an B2B Marketing Associate, you will work on projects that directly influence our prospective and member customer experiences and supporting our Business Development team and Event coordination. These campaigns require thorough attention to detail. To be successful, you’ll need to be highly organized, able to work with tight deadlines and be able to work well across multiple departments.
Day-to-day you will:
National Account Marketing Support:
- Work closely with our B2B Business Development team to execute marketing collateral and campaigns for our largest national partners.
- Act as a resource to the Business Development team for guidance on copy, process, and design elements.
- Assist with marketing materials specific to flyers, email and direct mail.
- The B2B marketing team is responsible for showcasing our brand at 150+ events each year, you’ll be involved on helping execute these events.
- Follow guidelines for given budget and be able to quickly pivot on changing direction.
- Be able to communicate to vendors for ordering material
- Research new collateral to take to tradeshows and analyze the best venue and marketing solutions to fit each individual tradeshow.
- Support all partner relationships by working with internal Account Managers and our design team to produce accurate creative.
- Using design templates - build and launch email communications for; new partner announcements, pre and post show comms, webinars, and event follow-ups.
- Measure results from email campaigns and present strategy on next steps.
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA required
- Project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills plus an eye for design
- Basic knowledge and comfort working in Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop,
- Eager to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Positive attitude, excitement to come into work each day
- Could travel approximately 1 x per quarter.
Why you might want to work at HomeAdvisor:
- HomeAdvisor is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area – a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every 2 seconds for help.
- You will be working for a company that been around for almost 20 years, is fast-growing and profitable, yet still has that entrepreneurial feel.
- We have launched a national, multimillion dollar TV campaign, and there is a huge emphasis on building strong relationships with the service professionals we acquire.
- We want you to grow – what do you want to learn? What responsibilities do you want? You ask, and we’ll figure out how to help you. Plus, we want you to have fun – our atmosphere is laid back and casual, and we enjoy a great work-life balance with our “take what you need” paid-time off.
- You have a direct impact on what our service professionals experience every single day with HomeAdvisor.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation.