B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Global at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
• Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Achieving Together
• Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Conga is a fast-growing leader in the Digital Transformation category with over 11,000 customers, 750,000 users, and 1,300 five-star customer reviews. Conga’s Commercial Operations Transformation Suite creates outstanding ROI for our customers by automating business processes for digital data, documents, reporting, and contracts. As a top 3 global Salesforce Strategic ISV with the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, Conga has tremendous momentum. With a global team of over 1,200 employees, an experienced senior management team, strategic investors including Thoma Bravo, Insight Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, offices across the US, in London and in Sydney, Australia; Conga is poised to be one of the next great B2B SaaS success stories.
Conga has an exciting opportunity for a Global Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our fast- growing team of talented and collaborative marketing professionals within our Demand Generation function. We’re looking for a highly-motivated marketer who is ready to drive the strategy and execution of digital lifecycle campaigns -- including lead nurturing; opportunity acceleration; and customer onboarding, up-sell and cross-sell – across multiple channels -- including email, interactive chat and digital advertising.
You’ll partner with colleagues from across the globe within the demand gen campaigns, customer marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, business development, field sales and customer success functions to build the strategy of the lifecycle campaigns, while collaborating with marketing operations on execution, performance tracking and optimizations. You’ll also be the subject matter expert for the global marketing team on best practices for email and interactive chat marketing, as well as be the driving force behind our database segmentation strategies and digital data compliance initiatives.
The digital lifecycle program is a high profile, strategic component of our overall GTM strategy that is key to ensuring the company meets is aggressive growth goals. It requires a highly collaborative, driven B2B SaaS marketer that wants to be a part of building something truly exceptional. The ideal candidate should also have experience working with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred), interactive chat functionality (Drift preferred) and other digital tactics.
• Develop the overall lifecycle communications strategy to increase engagement across the full customer journey, including lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and customer onboarding, up-sells and cross-sells
• Define and manage user journeys throughout the nurture process, including the definition of key user segments that are aligned to our primary personas – across both prospects and customers
• Manage global email campaign efforts to support demand gen, customer communications, corporate marketing, events, and partners
• Coordinate deliverables, including establishing deadlines and aligning with editorial calendars, to support nurture campaigns across both chat and email for monthly, one-off and cadenced communication
• Ensure compliance and manage strategy for GDPR, CCPA and other like regulations.
• Partner with Marketing Operations to measure and report on campaign performance;
develop monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting with the aim of uncovering insights that lead to successful campaign optimizations
Experience, Skills and Competencies
• 4-6 years working in a digital demand generation marketing capacity, 2-3 years managing database marketing or lifecycle strategies
• Keen understanding of how lifecycle marketing is a core component of cross-channel marketing efforts
• Ability to translate business objectives into measurable marketing KPIs, with an understanding and competency in BI tools (Google Data Studio / BI / Salesforce reporting)
• Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and interactive chat tools (Drift preferred)
• Knowledge of digital best practices surrounding data segmentation and retention, cookie policies, CCPA and GDPR
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work with global, cross-functional teams
• Demonstrable ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with strong
organizational and project management skills to manage multiple projects within tight
• B.A. / B.S. degree from an accredited college or university
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.