Associate Media Strategist
We are seeking a highly motivated, data-driven and eager media/marketing entry level candidate with <2 years’ experience to be a part of a world-class media team. The Associate Media Strategist, will work closely with the Offline media team to plan TV, Radio and Outdoor advertising for the national brands, HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assist in development of offline media plans, which includes cross-functional coordination with analytics, brand and buying teams
- Work with Media Manager to maintain flowcharts & budgets
- Build a partnership with the buying team to ensure tactical needs are met for buys to launch on-time while delivering against planning KPIs
- Work closely with analytics team to develop insights & manage buy implications of performance reporting with media buyers
- Maintain vendor data base as the primary strategy point of contact for all vendors (includes master contact list, meeting coordination, etc)
- Ongoing investigation & research of new media opportunities
Experience we’re seeking:
- Organized & professional
- Curious self-starter
- Aptitude to work with numbers
- Accountable with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicates concisely and clearly, both orally and in writing
- College graduate and/or <2 years professional experience
- Relevant internships
- Microsoft Office software proficiency (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Familiarity with media research tools (Simmons, Nielsen, etc) is a plus
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.