Associate Marketing Manager, Client Media at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Manage the execution of Ibotta’s media products (programmatic media and native app placements) while managing one direct report.
- Optimize the Ibotta Media product offering, reporting suite, and capabilities to ensure campaign success and client retention.
- Partner internally with Ibotta’s Client Partnership teams to generate media plans, campaign reporting, and wrap decks for partners.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience in digital advertising or similar including 1+ years of people management experience.
- Technical skills: GSuite, analytical skills, deep knowledge of data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background placing media buys and campaign management
- Hands on experience with DSPs (i.e: The Trade Desk)
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience working with clients
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000 - $80,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.