Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of digital platforms. You will play a key role in revenue operations providing exceptional support to sales professionals within Inboxlab, further strengthening the client experience and Inboxlab brand. Responsibilities include optimizing sales campaigns across multiple brands and channels, processing digital sales orders, uploading data into CRM, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
The Advertising Operations Manager will be client centric and driven by a competitive sales environment. You’ll offer a can do attitude and take a positive approach when supporting all sales initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Partner with sales team to develop digital media plans that align strategic ad product offerings with client objectives and budgets
- Confirm inventory availability and pricing/rate card alignment Trafficking and quality testing of campaign creatives, tags, and other media assets
- Communicate campaign launch and screenshot confirmations
- Ongoing campaign reporting and monitoring of performance to goal
- Review and recommend campaign performance optimizations to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide post-campaign summary reporting and assist sales with renewal proposals
- Assist in monthly reporting process for accruals and billing
- Develop targeted, integrated media plans, manage relationships with partner agencies, and maintain media schedules and media budgets for the
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of client businesses, both from a current situation perspective, as well as a historical perspective
- May take on additional responsibility to improve processes, reporting and procedures, and take on other duties as needed to assist the team
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital media planning, campaign management and analytics
- Strong understanding of interactive metrics and analysis, requests for proposal processes, insertion orders, ad tags, survey tags, and creative asset management
- Experience working with digital display, video, mobile and programmatic media ad serving, reporting and planning tools including Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative information to develop successful solutions and proposals
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of customer service, with professional experience in sales driven environment
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!
Read Full Job Description