Marketing Automation Manager
The Marketing Automation Manager is a strong leader who understands buyers’ needs across the entire lifecycle–from awareness to purchase, onboarding to retention, and growth to advocacy–and thinks about the entire customer experience across touchpoints. This person will be our marketing automation expert and will be responsible for demand generation strategy for different segments as well as campaign execution.
The Marketing Automation Manager also needs to be a great collaborator and have a solid understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing, plus hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is a management position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be our Pardot expert, planning, executing and measuring campaigns across multiple channels.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to develop strategy, calendars and campaign plans.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and work with the Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to create marketing content like blogs, emails, web page content and other key assets.
- Develop, execute and maintain nurture programs for multiple targets.
- Continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback from sales and marketing.
- Track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Driven by metrics with proven success building measurable programs that drive MQLs and revenue
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, interact well with others, and possess strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management3-5 years of experience working in B2B marketing (preferably in a high-technology industry with focus on data-driven marketing)
- BA/BS degree