License Management Specialist (Remote, United States)
Dynatrace exists to make the world's software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
- Work as a member of the License Management team that supports the Global sales teams.
- Accurately validate customer requests for contractual entitlement of product, documentation, and security keys.
- Respond and provide a quality and timely response to Licensing requests.
- Report technical issues through a tracking system with Product Management and Development.
- Participate in training and information sharing activities.
- Communicate to Management and Development any process and technology improvements.
- Act as a backup for other team members when necessary.
- Follow all documented policies for Worldwide License Management including Global Commercial Policy.
- Support Worldwide License Management's vision to provide exceptional customer service while striving for increased customer satisfaction.
- Escalate customer service concerns to Management when appropriate.
- Work with different teams like order management, customer success, renewals, sales and support.
- Provide after-hours support as requested especially during the last day of months.
- Ensure all sales orders are provisioned in Salesforce.
- Share best practices and ensure compliance with company internal policies and processes.
- Assist with SOX audits and process reviews when required.
- 1+ year experience with software provisioning
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Global Enterprise software
- A dynamic, flexible individual capable of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong individual accountability and execution
- Is deadline driven with excellent attention to detail
- Is a self-starter with a pro-active approach
- Ability to work with multiple teams involved in the sales cycle simultaneously
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of working relationships
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive towards effective decision making
- Advanced MS Word and Outlook, Intermediate MS Excel
- Salesforce experience preferred
DOE, salary $60K - $70K, plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience/education and location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.