- Assist with formation of and manage corporate governance for international subsidiaries;
- Assist with SEC filings (including Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K, Section 16 reporting, and proxy statements), board/committee meeting preparation and materials, and annual stockholder meeting matters
- Maintain corporate minute books and corporate records;
- Assist with various aspects of corporate governance, including preparing D&O questionnaires;
- Coordinate with Stock Administration team on equity plan matters;
- Collaborate with various internal groups (e.g., Legal, Stock Administration, Finance, Accounting, etc.) and respond to corporate oriented inquiries and requests;
- Recommend and implement new legal processes; and
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience, ideally at both a major law firm and in-house;
- Prior in-house public company experience strongly preferred;
- Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills;
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure;
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives and senior management; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and G-Suite programs.