Greater Boulder Area
Job Position: Paralegal
Position Location: Louisville, CO
Position Location: Louisville, CO
At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence. To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
We are searching for a Paralegal, who is a team player, willing to be hands-on, able to manage a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, and able to blend their contracts experience with administrative duties related to legal documents.
- Negotiate and finalize NDAs
- Respond to supplier set-up, annual reps and certs and supplier code of conduct requests
- Finalize data privacy agreements (BAA, DPA, GDPR)
- Finalize employee and contractor agreements
- Responsible for manual and electronic signature process for inbound and outbound contracts
- Maintain sales contract database
- Maintain inbound contract database
- Maintain NDA database
- Maintain contract template database
- Maintain corporate record database
- Assist with legal purchase requisitions and approvals in Concur
- Assist with channel partner agreements
- Assist with leasing and facility management activities
- Maintain certificates of insurance
- Oversee software escrow agreement management process
- Assist with corporate entity management activities
- Assist with intellectual property (trademark, patent, copyright) filings
- Oversee records management program
- Assist General Counsel and Corporate Counsel as required
Experience and Education:
- 3+ years’ experience Legal and/or paralegal contract administration experience or equivalent contract administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Expert level in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook required.
- Contracts review experience.
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations on business impact of contracts.
- Prior experience with legal documentation management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as reading and comprehension, explanation skills and some math skills are required.
- Possess the ability to plan and organize many different tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with scanning software and document/database management software a plus.
- Proficiency with electronic signature applications (e.g. Docusign) a plus.
- Proficiency with Sharepoint a plus.
- Experience with Slack as a communications tool.
- Notary certification or willing to become a notary, highly preferred.
We are an agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment. To be a successful contributor you need to be a team player and willing to handle a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com.
Read Full Job Description