Corporate Contract Administrator
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute routine customer and/or vendor contracts, statements of work, letters of authorization, non-disclosure agreements and other legal documents supporting multiple internal lines of business to ensure compliance with CSG policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
- Maintain physical repository of all CSG contracts in electronic contract database and systems (Documentum).
- Understand and ensure compliance with CSG contract preparation and approval process requirements.
- Update and maintain CSG standard contract templates. Provide recommendations to ensure templates are meeting business needs.
- Keeps abreast of all applicable regulations, laws, and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- Work at the direction of CSG attorneys and Legal management as assigned on non-routine contracts, RFPs, special projects and/or other transactions.
- Knowledge of contract law, terms and conditions
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills including the ability to summarize results and conclusions concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees, management, vendors, partners and third parties.
- Ability to work independently.