Contracts Administrator at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Experienced
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Xactly is seeking a Contracts Admin to assist in the corporate Legal department in our growing Denver, CO office. This person will report to our VP, General Counsel and be responsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administering contractual documents that establish business relationships with customers and/or vendors. Works within the legal department to assist sales-ops and services teams to structure contracts. Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policies and other requirements.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- 2+ years' experience in Contracts Administrator or procurement role, negotiating or administering on-premise and SaaS license agreements on the sell side of the business at a software and services organization
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of software licensing and common contract negotiation issues
- Experience in contract and compliance review after signature, to ensure clean handoff to customer implementation and finance teams
- Adapts easily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Works efficiently, independently and with minimal supervision
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.