Project Management Intern
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Our summer internship program runs from June 3- August 2, 2019. This is a great opportunity to experience working in a high-growth technology organization while gaining hands on experience in Project Management. This is a paid internship ($15/hour). Housing and transportation are not included.
- Coordinate hardware replacement orders for program/project management teams.
- Shadow Market Solutions Lead PM, take meeting notes and formulate recap communication.
- Installation record clean up and maintenance.
- Create Site Survey/Installation Work Orders to support the Project Mangaement team.
- Shadow senior level Project Managers, providing support for kickoff preperation, work orders, internal status, meeting notes, etc.
Requirements for Success:
- Persuing a Bachelor's Degree, prefer students entering their senior year.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Helpful for Success:
- Past internship expereince preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status