Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 40,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 by a couple of MIT graduates who were passionate about making complex systems simpler. Co-founder and CTO Christine Spang saw that email use was growing at a steady rate, yet there wasn’t a simple way to unify this data-rich tool in a way that developers could easily integrate with this data. She and a small team (at the time) set out to fix this. Fast-forward to 2020, Nylas has successfully raised funding from Spark Capital, 8VC, ScaleUP, Round13, Citi Ventures, Slack Fund, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, and SV Angel. Nylas customers span from large enterprises such as Hyundai, Fox News Corp, Hubspot and Move.com to high-growth start-ups like Dialpad, Pipedrive, Lexicata, and Sparkpost.
Our Work Philosophy
Nylas is also big believers in the safety and well-being of our employees and society, which is why we are onboarding all new Nylanauts remotely during this global pandemic until there is a vaccine and it is safe for humans to resume their pre-COVID lifestyles.
AND once COVID-19 pandemic eventually comes to an end, we will continue to embrace Remote First philosophy, with a minor twist: Remote First, Office Second. That's right! It's about how you work, not where you work. Nylanauts can choose any workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. It's true. They can go anywhere as long as they respect the working hours (time zones) of their team. Wherever motivates them; inspires them to be better versions of themselves. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Missoula before traveling to the beaches of San Diego. Wonderful!
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can. Go ahead! The workspace is there to be utilized.
Why Remote First, Office Second? Because we not only believe in respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
2019 Great Place to Work
2019 Happiest Employees
2019 Best Leadership Team
2019 Best CEOs for Diversity
2019 Best Perks and Benefits
2019 Best Work-Life Balance
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to translate product briefings into powerful value propositions, use case examples, and foundational GTM assets
- Working with sales enablement and SMEs for content creation of live sessions, and post-training collateral
- Assess and define pricing strategy for new features and product lines
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to craft compelling case studies and customer testimonials around key stories in core verticals
- Work closely with the Director of Sales Enablement and the demand generation team to help translate and illustrate the value of new products via compelling value propositions that can be translated into powerful sales enablement assets and demand generation campaigns
- Conduct research to identify initiatives that impact core KPIs including product/feature adoption rates and ASP
- Conduct and keep competitive analysis up-to-date through regular, comprehensive SWOT analysis and provide detailed assets to empower sales enablement, product, and marketing
What You’ll Bring
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- 1-2 years of relevant professional work experience prior to your MBA
- Exceedingly collaborative but resourceful - comfortable leading efforts while coordinating with other members, while maintaining an “owner” mentality and driving projects to completion
- Ability to understand technical products at a deep conceptual level and to proficiently create content and communications (both internally and externally) around them
- Proactive and creative problem-solver with the ability to identify problems and solve them independently
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute
- Exceptional EQ, communication skills, and ability to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships up, down, and across the organization
- Willingness to wear multiple hats, and ability to deliver high-quality results in a rapidly-evolving environment
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description