Product Management Operations Intern at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Product Management Intern - Operations
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Product Management
Position Type: Summer Internship
Position Level: Entry-Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a product management intern, you have the opportunity to work closely with our team of Product Managers. You will contribute to the creation of compelling product feature design and documentation, working with a wide variety of stakeholders and departments. In addition, you will gain the knowledge of how we effectively design, implement, and deliver our products. You can expect to learn about the field of Product Management, Agile Scrum, SaaS and the exciting complexity of B2B product design and delivery.
You can expect to learn the basics of sales compensation and how Xactly products improve customer's productivity and efficiency. You also can expect to develop an understanding of the role of Product Management in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company.
THE SKILL SET
● Flexible and having a strong desire to solve problems.
● Ability to produce high-quality written and verbal documentation.
● Comfort with speaking to individuals and groups of diverse individuals across all levels.
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time.
● Self starter, team-player and inquisitive nature.
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING A PLUS
● Experience with Confluence, Jira or similar wiki/ticketing systems.
● Sketch or similar design tools a plus.
● Sales compensation management applications, business analytics, and/or application integration.
BY THE END OF THE INTERNSHIP, YOU'LL
● Learn the basics of sales compensation and how Xactly products improve customer's productivity and efficiency.
● Have a deep understanding of how our Product Management systems work
● You also can expect to develop an understanding of the role of Product Management in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company.
● Successfully present your end-of-internship presentation to Xactly's executive staff
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
● Parking & Commuter Benefits
● Participate in Community & Volunteering Opportunities
● End of Month Surprises & Socials
● Periodic Massages
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.