Product Management Intern
As a Product Management Intern at Healthgrades, you will work with a Product Manager and a talented cross-functional team designers and developers to take a new product to market. You’ll sit in with a squad and be a part of the making. You will collaborate in charting our path to product/market fit, improving and synthesizing how we learn. Within the role, you’ll help the team find their next level while getting your feet wet in an exciting, demanding discipline: Product Management.
What you will do:
· Become an expert in the product. Use it frequently and organize a monthly group “test-a-thon” for team members to test features prior to key software releases.
· Create spreadsheets and decks that help stakeholders internally rally around important concepts and make decisions
· Study and report on close competitors, and provide your recommendations in response.
· Create hypotheses and propose experiments to improve key metrics
· Conduct lightweight customer/user research to help surface product insights
· Assist with leadership meeting prep and follow-ups
What you will bring:
· Currently enrolled Junior or Senior undergraduate student majoring in Business, Design, or equivalent major with strong academic performance.
· Interest in software development and healthcare, passionate about great products.
· Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams
· Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
Self-starter, takes ownership of challenges; focused on creating value.
· Curious, opinionated, but collaborative
This is a 12 week long paid internship. The position will be approximately 40 hours/week
**Local Denver college/university students only please**