With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Our summer internship program runs from June 3- August 2, 2019. This is a great opportunity to experience working in a high-growth technology organization while gaining hands on experience in Netsuite administration. This is a paid internship ($15/hour). Housing and transportation are not included.
- Daily Administration and Development of Netsuite and OpenAir
- Collaborate heavily with our internal Salesforce team.
- Troubleshoot issues on a variety of existing internally developed platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers, software vendors and consultants.
- Work as part of a project based team, or individually, to deliver a complete solution in a timely manner
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
Requirements for Success:
- Finance or IT background
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Work effectively in a team environment
Helpful for Success:
- Past internship expereince preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status