Marketing Operations Internship
We are seeking a college student who has recently graduated or actively enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s Program for our Paid Internship role, Marketing Operations Intern. We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced company to learn and grow their knowledge and skills with real world business experience.
Position: Marketing Operations Intern
Paid Internship: $$ / Hour (amount depends on previous experience)
Weekly Requirement: 10-20 hours / week ; min. 2 days a week
Internship Length: 3-4 months with a potential extension through the next school year or after graduation
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Translate complex information into concise, readable, unambiguous language with the use of graphics
- Translate requirements into functional specifications and/or process diagrams
- Extract, aggregate, and normalize data from various sources
- Create basic ad hoc and regularized reports
- Assist in cleaning, formatting and importing data
- Pull and update data / dashboards
- Create and format contact forms on corporate and international websites
- Work on marketing automation tool for data integrity pushed to our CRM
- Support Field Marketing Team on registrant and attendee lists uploads
- Assist digital team on various initiatives, such as advertising, social media, blog posts, SEO and account based marketing (ABM) advertisements
- Current student or grad/undergrad within business and/or analytics discipline
- Ability to listen, synthesize, and write accurate, concise requirements
- Demonstrate flexibility and versatility and capability to adapt to different roles and working styles as called for by the team and project
- Ability to clearly articulate the business context to the internal teams and technical concepts to business audiences
- Enjoys working with numbers
- Hands-on get-it-done attitude. We are looking for a hardworking and committed individual
During your internship, you will gain experience in:
- Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Applications, and various digital marketing tools..
- Measuring performance and attributing marketing efforts through the buyer’s journey
- Cross-functional collaboration with different teams at Mersive
- B2B Enterprise Marketing and Sales
- Work/Life Balance
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
This is an in-house position and you will be required to work from our downtown Denver office a minimum of 2 days a week.