Marketing Intern at Personal Capital
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they're helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that's hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you'll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Execution-oriented work on the most pressing growth issues facing Personal Capital.Broad exposure to marketing - from user acquisition, to engagement, to analytics, to PR. Sample projects could include creating marketing materials like web pages, running point on all marketing elements involved in a product feature launch, assisting in the creation of outdoor advertisement, web advertising/display banners, animation and video work. Regular access to senior leaders of the company.
Exceptional skill and craft in an area of design practice (e.g., visual communication, UI design, photo retouching and print production). Solid understanding of, or desire to learn, user centered design principles and interaction design patterns related to web and mobile design. Maintain a solid understanding of standard design principles, including grid systems, color and typography. Be a dedicated team member with an enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude. Be pursuing or possess a BA, BFA, or other design-related degree. Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Experience in Premier and After Effects is a huge plus!)
Please note that this role is being posted by Personal Capital, an Empower company. Personal Capital roles are cross-posted to the Empower web site and are also available at https://www.personalcapital.com/company/jobs. For more information about Personal Capital, please visit www.personalcapital.com
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings - 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire - including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time - 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs - including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.