Marketing Intern at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are in the process of obtaining our B Corp certification, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and for the planet.
What you get to do:
- Support and participate in the creation of marketing campaigns and marketing assets.
- Maintain a running inventory of marketing materials, order and replenish stock as needed and manage vendor relationships through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Support national event management, including but not limited to event shipments, venue selection, promotion and outreach utilizing excellent organizational skills.
- Become proficient with Uplight’s marketing automation and CRM systems and assist with list imports, email and landing page creation and system optimization.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of reports and tracking documents.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data, provide recommendations to optimize marketing efforts.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide support to social media, public relations and community efforts.
- Assist with budget tracking and financial management.
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- 3 years undergraduate education majoring in Marketing or Communication, located in the local Denver/Boulder area
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational communication skills
- Advanced skills in Google apps, PowerPoint, Word, Excel along with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in business marketing with social media and other digital channels
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
- Are proud to be over 300+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
In addition, we:
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink