Intern, Sales Operations at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Sales Operations Intern
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sales Operations Intern do at CyberGRX?
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will spend a lot of your time in Salesforce.com
- Aid team in maintaining sales processes within Salesforce
- Create and implement a data hygiene process in Salesforce
- Assist with maintaining and updating lead allocation within Salesforce and communicating with sales leadership to ensure accuracy
- You will also be using
- Strikedeck, Smartsheet, MindTickle, Groove.co, and several other tools
- You will focus on 4 key spaces
- Operations – Manage and modify processes
- Enablement – Training and educating the teams
- Insights – Analysis of data to drive decisions
- Tools – Use software tools to support the sales org
What you bring to the table:
- Vlookup, text to columns, duplicate removal, pivot tables
- Would like you to know
- hlookup, index match, xlookup, pivot charts
- Required - Previous experience in the tool
- Wanted – Ability to build reports, dashboards, and basic admin functions
- Other Software Titles
- You will possibly be in as many as 8 tools. You need to be able to use the tool quickly which means being able to learn a tool
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.