Intern, Finance at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Finance Intern!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What you’ll be doing at CyberGRX:
Salesforce.com (Strongly preferred to have existing knowledge in SFDC)
- Data cleanup
- Recurring data hygiene
- Process redesign to maximize efficiency
- Build reports
- Build dashboards
Business Intelligence Solution
- Assist is design of system
- Assist in building the system
- Assist in analyzing the data
- Present analysis
- Build dashboards
- Ad-Hoc data analysis
What you bring to table:
- Financial analysis
- Understanding of SaaS business model
- Ability to effectively handle large data sets and draw well supported conclusions that can drive decisions
- Effectively operate in unclear and quickly changing environment (startup world)
- Extremely good at managing projects to completion and delivering on commitments without oversight
- Curiosity and attention to detail – undefined analysis to inspect hypothesis
- Excel (Jedi Knight level)
- Vlookup, text to columns, duplicate removal, pivot table
- Would like you to know
- hlookup, index match, xlookup, pivot charts, Power Query, Power BI
- Data science tools (Bonus)
- R, SPSS, Python, SAS, Apache Spark, BigML, D3.js, MATLAB, Tableau, Jupyter, Matplotlib, NLTK, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Weka
- SQL Server(Bonus)
- SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.