With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Our summer internship program runs from June 3- August 2, 2019. This is a great opportunity to experience working in a high-growth technology organization while gaining hands on experience in Netsuite administration. This is a paid internship ($15/hour). Housing and transportation are not included.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Carry on our CTO’s vision on research projects.
- Build Proof of Concepts looking for certain outcomes following high-level technology guidelines.
- Research, test and report on findings and alternatives.
- Pick existing POCs and take them to the next phase either by adding additional features or solidifying exiting ones.
Requirements for Success:
- Solid technology knowledge: Algorithms, design patterns, enterprise patterns (i.e. Microservices, API, MVC, etc).
- Curios and self-initiated
Helpful for Success:
- SDLC knowledge
- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJs
- Experience with C#
- Experience with SQL and NoSql databases
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status