Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
Work closely with sales representatives, product solutions consultants, legal, contract administration, business unit owners, billing, and finance to generate and prepare pricing proposals for delivery to clients.
- Collaborates with sales executives and relationship managers, product managers and senior management to provide pricing information in support of pricing strategies, policies, and recommendations.
- Obtains feedback on pricing recommendation from FIS internal clients to create updates to proposals and/or process.
- Ensures corporate and divisional guidelines are compliant with company standards.
- Prepares and provides pricing proposals for sales executives and relationship managers.
- Recommends pricing adjustments that will support business objectives and plans and will not hinder ability to capture future value.
- Routinely reviews pricing proposals for quality assurance based on department standards as related to discounts and credits.
- Creates and recommends new product pricing enhancements affecting entire client base.
- Acts as a liaison with sales and product consultants regarding pricing adjustments.
- Creates and maintains secured electronic price lists.
- Tests functionality of pricing generator new releases.
- Participates in Beta releases and coordinates recommended changes based on outcome.
- Assists sales with training development as it relates to sales proposal requests and/or process orientation.
- Mentors and may supervise pricing staff providing direction, training and managing schedules.
- Investigates and analyzes complex deals and assists sales with identifying resolutions that adhere to corporate standards.
- Participates as a senior member of the team in strategic planning and direction.
- Develops, documents, and implements standards, guidelines, direction, and education on processes/procedures for staff and Sales personnel.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Four to seven years pricing-related experience including pricing management, methods and techniques, financial analysis and/or marketing research.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Strong market fintech/payment knowledge and relation to strategic goals
- A sound knowledge of pricing strategy with an emphasis on value based concepts including economic value analysis, role of costs in pricing decisions, segmented pricing approaches, life cycle pricing concepts, best practice negotiation strategies, pricing psychology, price sensitivity factors and measurement techniques, financial analysis including breakeven sales calculations and margin analysis and the role of competition
- General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics
- Good understanding of financial concepts
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200 - 153,210
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.