Strategic Planning and Analysis Manager
Tendril is a fast-growing company with an excellent culture where we work hard but enjoy the work we do. The finance team is a small, tight-knit team that works very well together to deliver a high-quality product to the rest of the organization and the Board. Tendril is a place for people who want to learn, grow and contribute to helping save the planet.
We are looking for an experienced finance candidate who can help lead strategic and key finance initiatives. This position will work directly for the CFO and assist with key initiatives across the organization.
What you will do:
- Lead the 3-year business planning model across the business. Responsible for coordinating and leading several business leaders to develop the 3-year strategic plan considering market, product, and other business constraints.
- Create and monitor ROI metrics around product creation. Also works with the product team on R&D resource allocation and costs.
- Create metrics to monitor our Deal Review process and implement the right ROI metrics to determine the balance between R&D investment on new deals and the overall business impact of winning the deal.
- Responsible for implement business pricing for our products and evaluating the market indications on where our pricing is.
- Responsible for being the finance lead on partnership and commercial deal agreements.
- Key finance lead on M&A transactions. Assisting with modeling, synergies, etc.
What you bring to Tendril:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience relevant to this role
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- M&A modeling experience
- Excellent Modeling skills
- Personable and able to be technical but explain things in non-finance language.
- Strong leader with proven track record
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome
Tendril’s high energy, sometimes silly, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative and flexible paid time off policy;
- A generous 401(k) plan;
- Full reimbursement of bus and light rail passes;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.