Greater Denver Area
As a Staff Accountant you will play a key role in the finance department. You will be responsible for all daily activities of accounting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily accounting includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reimbursement, purchasing requests, etc.
- Month end close work papers including system, bank, and credit card reconciliations, accrual calculations, deferred revenue release, fixed asset and inventory reconciliations and adjustments.
- Preparation of journal entries for review.
- Preparation of wire/ACH templates and payments.
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance with customer account review and reconciliations.
- Assistance with audits and board reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 2+ years in a billing specialist or staff accountant role.
- Knowledge of operational accounting processes.
- Must be able to meet or exceed deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Experience in Quickbooks, SFDC, and advanced Excel skills.
Read Full Job Description