Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
As the Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for day-to-day financial duties of the company to include A/R, A/P, basic financial analysis, cash applications and general ledger account reconciliation. This position has great exposure to a variety of accounting functions and business processes in a fast-growing technology company. This Position reports to the Controller.
- Manage daily cash application and balancing
- Accounts payable processing, entry, and analysis
- Assist with accounts receivable and invoicing
- Processes journal entries for month-end close
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Contributes to and/or leads special projects and other tasks as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel user
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness and drive to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in structure and work priorities
- Positive and professional attitude; perform responsibilities with integrity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, solid work ethic and a strong sense of urgency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.