Sr. Financial Analyst at Webroot, an OpenText company
As a key member of the FP&A organization, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for revenue modeling and reporting. You’ll be responsible for managing the revenue modeling process and working closely with the appropriate business partners to create the revenue plan and forecast. This includes but is not limited to creating and maintaining the annual corporate operating plan, quarterly forecasts, monthly/quarterly outlooks, actual revenue analysis & forecasts and the creation & maintenance of standard financial metrics.
The Senior Financial Analyst will draw heavily on their financial modeling and system skills to provide financial insights to help drive financial decision-making that yields maximum, long-term value for the business. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, embraces a collaborative work style and possesses a clear customer and operations focus, with a passion for business support. If you are a change agent, thought leader and builder, this is a great role for you!
Specific Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Manage revenue planning process working closely with business stakeholders, including review and rationalization of financial inputs for annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts, ensuring financial plans are linked with Corporate objectives. Ensure all inputs/assumptions are clearly documented and deadlines are effectively met.
- Gather information and data from various systems, reporting tools, and stakeholders. Bring those data points together in a meaningful way to provide granular insight into the various models.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communication with the various functional teams needed to provide insight and inputs into each model.
- Participate in monthly financial close process and preparation of reporting package for Sr. Management as required.
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility.
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion.
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments.
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics.
- Improvements to key systems.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive Finance experience; 2+ years of FP&A experience with emphasis in revenue modeling and analysis strongly preferred. Technology (SaaS) industry experience is preferred!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong customer focus with the demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional analysis skills and expert MS Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the proven ability to work comfortably with senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience in an environment with a high degree of initiative.
- Results driven and eager to adapt to and drive change.
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #Li-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.