Sr. Analyst: Emerging Business Finance & Analytics
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years. In addition to HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, ANGI HomeServices also has a portfolio of smaller, “emerging” home services businesses across the globe. The Finance group is adding a driven, fast paced, creative Sr. Finance Analyst to the team who will be responsible for working with our North America based emerging businesses.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
Sr Analyst: Emerging Business Finance & Analytics will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining reporting on financial and business metrics
- Working with internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
- Creation and management of financial forecasts and annual plans
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization as well as subsidiaries
- Consolidating financials across companies
- Finance integration of new companies as necessary
This is not a "take orders' environment - you are here for your passion and input about improving HomeAdvisor's and Angie's List's business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a business/financial analytics role
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience synthesizing information from numerous sources and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort working independently
- Strong ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on demands of the business
- Advanced Excel experience
- SQL experience
- Experience in Tableau, R, or Python a plus
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions a plus
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.