Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
The Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting, will play a critical role in achieving our overall objective of delivering best in class financial reporting. This is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with executive management as part of managing all financial reporting processes. This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with Angi’s Accounting and Finance groups, Executives, and the Legal team. This will allow you to develop a broad and deep understanding of the Company’s business and operations that are essential for strong career development.
What you’ll do:
- Play an integral role in the timely and accurate preparation of all external financial reports, including 10-Q’s and 10-K’s, as well as earnings releases, proxy filings, and other ad hoc registration statements.
- Prepare and manage the quarterly SEC reporting calendar, including coordination with our parent company IAC, external auditors, executives, legal and investor relations departments.
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and year-end consolidation process, including the review of journal entries and coordinate with foreign affiliates to aggregate financial information.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and variance analyses.
- Manage the administration of stock-based compensation awards, including:
- Review new award information entered into the platform timely, including the related grant details.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting for stock-based compensation and monitoring to actuals.
- Review monthly stock-based compensation expense calculations and journal entries.
- Determine appropriate accounting for award modifications.
- Work on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
- Prepare materials for the compensation committee.
- Provide annual proxy details/disclosure to Legal.
- Assist in implementation efforts and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide accounting guidance for newly issued accounting rules and determine implications resulting from contemplated or executed transactions and contracts.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team charged with governance of the NetSuite and Hyperion Financial Management systems.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to execute various special projects and transactions and preparation of ad hoc financial reporting.
- The candidate should have strong leadership, decision making and technical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Accounting or Finance)
- CPA preferred
- 5-8+ years public accounting and/or industry experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements and experience researching technical accounting topics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management and NetSuite is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP stock-based compensation accounting.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize under deadline-oriented circumstances
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $115,000 to $135,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world